Surprise! Enjoy this bonus episode with our friends Bekah TenHaken and Molly Tindall, the creative and kind geniuses behind Enneagram Magazine. Enneagram Magazine is a bold, profound, and beautiful contribution to today’s enneagram landscape. Thanks to Bekah and Molly for joining us to talk about it! And use the code: “FATHOMS” for 10% off your Enneagram Magazine order!
- About Bekah & her enneagram origin story [1:45]
- About Molly & her enneagram origin story [4:45]
- Their enneagram elevator pitches [8:00]
- The heart behind Enneagram Magazine [10:40]
- In the current glut of enneagram content, what makes this mag unique? [13:15]
- A rundown of currently available issues [17:10]
- Why Drew can’t take Enneagram Magazine issues out of the house [18:15]
- A preview of the current issue: JUSTICE…and why it’ll ruffle some feathers [20:00]
- The story of this year’s 4 issue series: Soil [Justice], Seed [Health], Plant [Endeavor], Fruit [Wonder] [25:28]
Follow Enneagram Magazine:
- Use the code “FATHOMS” for 10% off.
- Insta: @enneagrammagazine
Have a question? Send it to us through our instagram account! Our DMs our open.
**If you like Fathoms, please leave a review!**
Fathoms | An Enneagram Podcast: “Discovering our inner depths, one fathom at a time.”
Co-hosts: Seth Abram, Seth Creekmore, Drew Moser
Production/Editing: Seth Creekmore
- Follow us on Instagram: @fathoms.enneagram
- Follow Abram: @integratedenneagram
- Follow Creek: @creekmoremusic
- Follow Drew: @enneagrammers